Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Kayla, My Baby is Growing Up


So today, I was looking through some pictures and came across these that I had taken of Kayla when my parents were here.   They express so much who she is, that I had to share them.    This little one keeps me hopping.  I hope you enjoy!

Often has a way of looking like she is ready to get into something,
(usually there is a reason for the look)

Always has an option about every topic 
(sign says attention crocodile and she doesn't like the fact she has to watch out for it)

Sticks, it's the favorite toy right now.  I find piles of sticks in the most unusual places.

Still working on getting the pictures together from my parents visit and Justin's birthday.  They will come. Between homeschooling, canning, painting the school room, and starting piano lessons, our life has been a little crazy.  Looking forward to things getting into a better schedule soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment